This recipe of Pasta with a desi twist was a huge hit in my home. Hope you & your family will love this too!
Pasta Do Piyaza
- Pasta- 1 cup
- Onion- 1 medium size (finely chopped)
- Onion- 1 medium size (cut into large squares)
- Ginger-garlic paste- 1 tbsp
- Frozen corn- 3-4 tbsp
- French beans- ¼ cup (chopped & boiled)
- Tomatoes- 2/3 (pureed in a mixer)
- Kashmiri mirch powder- 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
- Sugar- ½ tsp
- Green chili- 2 (finely chopped)
- Fresh coriander leaves- 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Vegetable oil- 4 tbsp + 1 tsp
In a deep bottomed pan (nonstick preferably) boil pasta with 1 tsp salt & 1 tsp oil till tender but firm. Strain & run under cold water. Keep aside. Heat oil in a frying pan, add ginger-garlic paste, stir for a minute. Then add chopped onions & cook till the onions are light brown. Add the pureed tomatoes & cook for a minute. Add all the veggies, salt, sugar & kashmiri mirch powder, mix & cook for 8-10 minutes. Stir in between. Heat 1 tsp oil in a separate frying pan & sauté the squared onions till translucent. Add this to the pasta along with chopped coriander leaves, mix again & remove from heat.