I call this a ‘Lazy Morning Sandwich’ or this can also be called a ‘Busy Morning Sandwich’ lol…whatever the name this sandwich can be assembled very fast, just under 10-12 minutes, and can be packed as a school tiffin. Simple, healthy and tasty, I make this pretty often. 🙂
Vegetable Masala Sandwich
- Breads- 8 slices
- Black pepper powder
- Chat Masala
- Black Salt
- Tomato- 2 medium sized (sliced into thin rounds)
- Onion- 2 medium sized (sliced into thin rounds)
- Cucumber- 1 (peel and sliced into thin rounds)
- Boiled potatoes- 2 medium sized (peel and sliced into thin rounds)
In a frying pan (nonstick preferably) add some butter, and toast the bread slices from both sides on medium flame until golden. Keep aside. Now arrange some potato slices on a piece of bread, sprinkle some black salt, black pepper powder and chat masala. Add some onion, tomato and cucumber slices on this, sprinkle some salt, black pepper powder and chat masala again. Close with another slice of toasted bread. Your ‘Vegetable Masala Sandwich’ is ready to eat.
- You can simply toast the bread slices using toaster, and can apply butter later. Do whatever is easy for you.
- You can add some mustard sauce for some extra taste.
- Lettuce can also be added. Mix and match the veggies according to your choice and availability.