A tall glass of Mango Milkshake is what I want in this scorching heat of Delhi. I can have this every day, or should I say I can have it any time in a day. Don’t you love Mangoes? If you love mangoes then this milkshake is your favorite right! It’s the simplest thing to make with mangoes. You just need 3 ingredients and a blender. Go make it, chill and enjoy! 🙂
- Ripe Mangoes- 2
- Milk- 650 ml. (cold)
- Ice cubes- 8-9
- Sugar- ¼ cup
- Dry fruits for garnishing on top (optional)
Cut the mangoes into cubes, keep aside.
Add everything (except dry fruits) into a blender, and blend until smooth. Your ‘Mango Milkshake’ is ready to devour. Pour this into glasses. Garnish with dry fruits on top.
Serve cold or chilled, as you like.
- Ice cubes can be added at the time of serving too.
- Adjust sugar as per your taste.
- You can replace the sugar with powdered jaggery or brown sugar for a healthier version.
- Adjust the thickness of milkshake as per your choice; I like my milkshakes a bit on thicker side. You can add more milk to make a thinner milkshake if you like.