A very simple yet delicious dessert which can be whipped up easily with just 3 ingredients. Kid friendly and crowd pleaser, this recipe is a must try if you have not made this before.
I found the taste of this ‘Baked Strawberry Yogurt’ is much similar like ‘Baked Mishti Doi’ what I made before. If you haven’t tasted Mishti Doi yet, you couldn’t notice the difference. But whatever it tastes like, one cannot say ‘no’ to this creamy, smooth, heavenly thing. So, what are you waiting for? Try this NOW!
Baked Strawberry Yogurt
- Fresh thick yogurt – ½ cup
- Condensed milk- ½ cup (I used Milkmaid)
- Strawberry puree- 2 tbsp (hipped)
Add 6-7 fresh strawberries in a mixer/grinder. Grind till smooth. Keep aside.
Mix in all the ingredients very well in a bowl. I used a hand whisk for mixing. Divide the yogurt mixture equally into ramekins or ovenproof bowls.
Pre heat the oven at 180c. Arrange a baking tray. Pour some hot water into this. The water should reach half way up to the ramekins/bowls, not more than that. Place this carefully into the oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top looks set.
Remove from the oven. Now carefully take out the bowls/ramekins from the water bath. Remember the water is very hot. Cool at room temperature. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Serve cold or at room temperature, as you like.
- Any other fruit pulp can be used to make this baked yogurt. You can use mango, apple, cherry, plum etc.
- You can increase the amount of fruit pulp by 2-3 tbsp more. That will give this yogurt more flavour and color. Check the latest picture here, where I’ve used little more strawberry pulp.