It was just another morning on the breakfast table, I was making Orange juice for Sufi, and she said that Mom, why we don’t mix other fruits in our juices. Why not? But I really didn’t want any conventional juicer in my kitchen that my family knows. My mind was tossing around with the thought of getting a Cold Press Juicer for some days is when Kuvings India sent me their Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer to review the appliance. I’ve heard a lot of good feedback about this juicer earlier, especially on Amazon where people shared their great experiences with it.
I’m using it near about a month now. From pomegranate to watermelon, from carrot to cucumber I’ve used various types of fruits and vegetables to make juices by using the Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer.
The good people of Kuvings India are offering a discount of INR 1500/- on the purchase of this Kuvings Professional Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer (B1700) exclusively for my readers. As Mother’s Day is almost here, and gifting a Cold Press Juicer to your Mom would be a great idea. So, what are you waiting for? Go to Kuvings India’s website.
Apply the promo code: NOB1500 at the time of check out, and enjoy the happiness of getting fresh homemade juice every day. 🙂
A few things I loved & experienced:
- The Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer doesn’t make noise.
- While making fruit juice, you can mix and match any fruits at a time, the juicer juice them all with much ease.
- The feeding tube is spacious enough (76mm) to insert whole fruits (Orange, Cucumber) for juicing and interestingly it can juice out pomegranate rubies at the same time. I made an Orange-Pomegranate juice where I kept adding the fruits alternately while the juicer was running, and I got delicious, fresh juice within minutes. Of course, you’ve to remove the inedible parts of any fruit while adding them into the juicer.
- The fruit residue which comes out during juicing and get collected in the pulp cup is dry enough, and so far I couldn’t able to squeeze out one single drop of juice from there.
- The juice includes the fruit pulp. All the fruit pulp doesn’t get wasted here.
- Kuvings Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer uses the Cold Press technique where the juice preserves all the nutrients from the fruits. The juices taste great, and with this juicer, you can plan ahead for the next day. Though it’s important to consume any juice extracted by the juicer within 48 hours. Refrigeration is also required if you’re not drinking immediately.
- In the beginning, when I started to use the juicer I thought cleaning the different parts of it will be time-consuming. But to my wonder cleaning the juicer body parts is a breeze. Kuvings patented rotating and washing brush thoroughly cleans the Strainer within seconds.
Things to Consider:
- The weight of the juicer is heavy (6.7 kg) which makes it less portable. So, it would be a better idea to keep the juicer in a fixed place (kitchen counter tops, somewhere nearby to your dining table, etc. are the few options you can think about). Due to its compact, sleek design, the juicer doesn’t occupy much space and looks great as well.
- Price is a bit on the higher side. But then investment for better health is always welcome. When it comes to quality, it’s a product worth spending the money. The Appliance is 100% BPA-free which is another good factor, and useful in the long run.
The Green Summer Juice recipe is my current favourite which I’m making frequently these days in my Kuvings Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer. The refreshing juice becomes the most-liked beverage already in my family and has many health benefits.
Green Summer Juice is a good source of:
- Vitamin C
- Powerful antioxidants
- Helps to detox your system.
- Helps to flush out toxins and reduce bladder problems.
It is recommended to drink this juice in the morning and after your workout to instantly refresh and prepare you for the day.
Cucumbers, Sweet Lime, and Grapes play an important role in reducing blemishes and heals the skin which has suffered from strong rays of the sun. It also helps in dealing with acne problems which is a major issue during humid summer days. Other problems like Acidity, Allergies, and Stress can also be reduced with this drink. Diabetic people can easily prefer this juice using honey at moderate levels.
Below is how to make it. If you’re trying this recipe, don’t forget to share your experience with me. 🙂
Green Summer Juice
A refreshing, healthy Green Summer Juice made with Cucumbers, Sweet Lime, Grapes, and Honey. Perfect for hot & humid days.
- 2- Mosambi/Sweet Lime
- 2- Cucumber
- 200g- Grapes
- 2 tbsp- Honey (adjust as per your taste)
Wash the fruits well.
Peel the cucumbers and cut them horizontally into halves.
Peel the sweet limes and cut into wedges.
Switch on Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer and start making juice by adding the fruits in alteration through the feeding tube.
Collect the juice into the juice cup. Distribute to glasses, and mix in honey.
Stir, Serve, and enjoy!
Below is the recipe video of Green Sumer Juice